Hello New Graduate Podiatrists!
At Pod Fit Podiatry we are looking for a caring practitioner to join our wonderful team.
Are you thinking about where is best to start your career?
Are you looking to work within a supportive multi-disciplinary team?
Would you like to have structured mentoring and support?
We would love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on leading the way to better the Podiatry profession, starting with our own practice and team – this could be you!
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity if:
- You genuinely care about people and are passionate about helping keep clients active
- You have a special interest in biomechanics and a thirst for learning and growth
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate with and look out for others
- You are abundant with communication, knowing that its vital to a successful team and clinic
- You are an action taker who always does what you say you will do
- You provide solutions, not problems and have a willingness to improve your environment
What’s in it for you
- Salary base rate $65,000 – $75,000 depending on your level of clinical experience (inc super) PLUS rewards on top of your base rate! Get rewarded for the hard work you put in
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinic with a fantastic team culture alongside Podiatrists, Physiotherapists and Remedial Massage Therapists.
- Professional Development with our team of Podiatrists, Physiotherapists & Massage Therapists weekly
- Podiatry case studies with our Podiatrist team weekly
- 1:1 mentoring with Senior Podiatrist weekly
- The latest technology – Forceplate technology, Shockwave Therapy, PACT and 3D digital orthotic scanning. You’ll have full training and support with all the technology
- $1500 budget for your external professional development each year, as well access to learning from our database of online courses and presentations in-house
- Paid day off for your birthday – because yes, you deserve it!
Unique pathways for your promotion
Opportunities for further career growth and progression – we offer pathways for our team to grow into roles such as specialising in your area of interest, workplace flexibility, clinical mentoring, Senior Podiatrist & business ownership
We want you to be the very best version of you, and will do all we can to help you get there personally and professionally!
This position is full time across our Findon and Modbury clinics
How to Apply!
If you’d love to know more about this role or have any questions please contact Joe Keain on 0488 418 261 or email@example.com
Alternatively, if the above position excites you and you’re ready to apply now, please submit your application, including resume and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you,
Joe Keain & Melissa Zacharia
Clinic Directors & Senior Podiatrists